Terms and Conditions
Upon placing your order, a 30% deposit will be required to secure your booking before the order can be confirmed. Payment is taken online via PayPal, postage of cheque, or in person by cash or cheque (accompanied with a cheque guarantee card). The balance is then due two weeks before your event date.
CONTRACT WITH CUSTOMER
The contract between Lovely Colours and the customer comes into existence upon acceptance of the customers order i.e. when a 30% deposit of the total payment has been received. Lovely Colours reserves the right to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies.
HIRING OF GOODS
1. All hired goods mentioned above are owned by Lovely Colours Ltd
2. The hire period shall be the event date stated above and collection is made the day after the event.
3. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the hired goods and shall be responsible for insuring the goods from time of installation/acceptance until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the owner.
4. The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property sustained arising from any hired goods.
5. In the event of a cancelled booking, a cancellation charge will be levied by the Owner, at 30% of the total value of the order. Cancelled bookings with less than 4 weeks before the Hire Period will require full payment.
6. A non refundable 30% deposit is required to secure all bookings. Deposit must be sent back with the completed booking form.
7. A refundable deposit of £………. is added to the invoice. This is returned to the hirer when all hired goods are received in satisfactory condition.
8. Full payment for all hired goods is required 14 days before the hire period. The hirer is responsible for ensuring that all payments have been received by the owner.
9. Cancellation will result in the forfeit of deposit and any monies paid.
10. Final hire numbers are due 1 month before the event date. Once given, they can be increased, but not decreased and the final payment will be based on the final hire numbers.
11. Shortages and damages to hired goods – On collection, if any of the hired goods are missing or damaged, then the owner will send a replacement invoice to the hirer, and the amount deducted from holding deposit.
Standard laundering and cleaning is included in the price of the Hired Goods. However, if the owner finds permanent damage through mistreatment has been caused to hired goods for example rips, cigarette burns, candle wax, excessive food and drink stains etc. Replacement charges for all hired goods are available upon request by the hirer. Replacement invoices will be issued within 14 days after the hire period.